I have come to give you an update from your favorite rookie pro wrestler!
This week, I have returned to my usual training routine with an addition, ‘game out’ what my next step is for Mario, and a special event I attended.
COSPLAY WRESTLING FEDERATION
Firstly, the finished version of the Fanimania show is done and on YouTube for viewing.
The CWF has a new offer by a convention, and I must say that it’s a good Southern California offer. I won’t say which convention it is or what they’ve offered, since that’s up to the Cosplay Wrestling Federation to decide on. Hopefully, they will take us on, and I am throwing my proverbial hat in to be in the show if they accept.
I imagine the show could be contentious and outside our norms, although this should be a rollicking crowd and a good vibe for a first performance at this venue.
I am back to my weekly training routine of 3 sessions of weight training per week, and, at my fellow entertainer’s request, at least one cardio session this week.
- 6 Pull-Ups
- 8 Dumbbell Pull-Over (65 lbs.)
- 8 Seated Cable Row (100 lbs.)
- 10 Rack Deadlifts (165 lbs.)
- 6 Seated Shoulder Presses (135 lbs.)
- 10 Cable Lateral Raises (20 lbs.)
- 12 Cable Upright Rows (45 lbs.)
- 6 Lying Hamstring Curls (120 lbs.)
- 10 Weighted Glute Bridges (70 lb. barbell)
- 4 Walking Dumbbell Lunges (40 meters with 25 lb. dumbbells)
10 SETS (Completed in 25 minutes)
- 6 Front Squats (70 lbs.)
- 10 Squats (70 lbs.)
- 6 Barbell Rollouts
- 12 Hanging Leg Raises
- 12 Decline Dumbbell Crunches (10 lbs.)
3 SETS OF 6 EACH:
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Presses (135 lbs.)
- Decline Dumbbell Bench Presses (135 lbs.)
- Dumbbell Bench Presses (135 lbs.)
3 SETS OF 6 EACH:
- EZ-Bar Preacher Curls (80 lbs.)
- Incline Dumbbell Curls (37.5 lb. dumbbells)
- Kneeling Overhead Cable Curl (52.5 lbs.)
- Triceps Dips (40 lb. offset)
- Decline Lying Triceps Extension (70 lbs.)
- Standing Overhead Triceps Extensions (57.5 lbs.)
30 MINUTES ON AN ELLIPTICAL ON FAT BURNING SETTING (2.6 mph average speed)
I add more weight when I’m on the last set in a work-out cycle, so you’ll notice a weight increase compared to last week.
I do like this routine. I’ve become about 20% stronger and lost three inches on my waist since I started. It’s not a rapid change since I have an extreme love affair with food, but I’m moving in the right direction.
I must be getting better at this because I do not need a nap after my cardio sessions anymore. I’m not the most talkative or engaged person at that time, but I’m staying awake, and that feels like an accomplishment since the cardio addition is only two weeks old.
SOCIAL DAY – COSPLAY BEACH GATHERING
I’ve been working nearly seven days per week for a while, therefore I took a social day on Sunday at a Beach Cosplay Gathering at Torrance Beach. Though I generally stick to myself, I saw an amazing amount of people I already know. There were even people walking up to say hello from the Cosplay Wrestling Federation roster.
I truly enjoyed the air and watching people cosplay and enjoy the beach. The only problem was that I couldn’t reach the back of my shoulders with sunscreen and am in a fair amount of discomfort. Meanwhile, enjoy the photos resulting from my suffering.