Eche’ro, the Spirit Moose Mount is available once more, but only for a limited time!
On August 15th, Twitch Streamer and Youtuber, ‘MimiLegend,’ alerted her fans (of which I count myself) of some Legion Content. This content is something for which you may want to take a detour from your Battle for Azeroth grind:
The last time we saw this quest from the Archeology Trainer in New Dalaran was in February of this year. This quest will only be available for a limited time (roughly 10 days from the publishing of this article.) To begin this quest:
- Find Dariness the Legend in New Dalaran.
- Pick up the quest from her.
- Fly to Thunder Totem in Highmountain.
- Hand in the quest to Lessah Moonwater. Pick up the quest ‘The Right Path.’
- From this point, you go to different dig sites in the Broken Isles, and collect 600 bone fragments of Eche’ro. This grind takes about 1-2 hours.
- Turn in the quest to Lessah Moonwater. Then, observe the burial ceremony Lessah performs.
- Once this is complete, you’ll be rewarded with this flying beauty.
- The level of Archeology has no bearing on the qualifications to pick up this quest. Simply learn Archeology from Dairness, and you’re golden.
Who is Eche’ro?
Eche’ro is a prized companion of Huln Highmountain. Huln – known also as Huln of the eagle spear – was a prominent voice for all tauren tribes when aiding the night elves in their fight against the Burning Legion. During the War of the Ancients, Huln and his forces played a vital role in several key battles. And, for his bravery, he and his people received the favour and blessing of Cenarius, the wild god. They were presented with the Horns of Eche’ro, moose like antlers. This served as a visual sign of the wild gods favour toward the descendants of the Highmountain Tauren.
The use of the moose mount is common with the Highmountain Tribes. They’re valued for their strength as mounts, and also their meat as food. They serve a key role in the culture of the Highmountain Tribes. One species in particular, the Majestic Elderhorn, is used in their most important ceremonies. During the Battle of Azshara, Huln rescued many of the Blackmaw tribe, and found a moose loved by Malorne named Eche’ro. He would serve as his companion forever. This is a unique opportunity to own a rare mount.
Do you own Eche’ro? Will you be taking the time to seize this chance to own a unique mount? Let us know in the comments!
Editors Note: If you’d like to see a short visual guide, check out Zabian’s detailed guide: