PvP Hotfixes for September 6
The Hotfixes include nerfs to Arcane/Frost mages and Outlaw/Subtlety rogues. Also, healer mana regeneration as been nerfed. Certain Azerite traits have also seen a reduction in their power. For the original post, click here. Lets get into the full list of PvP changes. For PvE players, these changes will likely not affect you.
- All healer specializations have had their mana regeneration reduced by 30% when in PvP.
- ‘Streaking Stars’ damage reduced by 50% in PvP engagements.
- The aptly named ‘Overpowered’ causes ‘Arcane Power’ to increase damage by 40%, down from 60%.
- ‘Mana Shield’ drains 150% of damage taken as mana, up from 50%.
- ‘Rune of Power’ increases damage by 30%, down from 40%.
- ‘Incanter’s Flow’ increases damage by up to 15%, down from 20%.
- ‘Arcane Pressure’ has had its effectiveness halved when in PvP.
- ‘Galvanizing Spark’ has had its effectiveness cut by 25% in PvP.
- ‘Glacial Spike’ has had its damage reduced by 20% in PvP.
- ‘Ray of Frost’ has had its damage reduced by 15% in PvP.
- ‘Concentrated Coolness’ increases ‘Frozen Orb’ damage by 10%, down from 30%.
- ‘Meridian Strikes’ has had its effectiveness reduced by 60% in PvP.
- Assassination, Subtlety
- ‘Sharpened Blades’ has had its effectiveness reduced by 65% when engaged in PvP.
- ‘Deadshot’ reduced by 45% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- ‘Turn the Tables’ increases damage by 10%, instead of 15%.
- ‘Dispatch’ damage has been reduced by 15% when in PvP.
- ‘Killing Spree’ damage has been reduced by 20% when in combat with enemy players.
- ‘Between the Eyes’ damage reduced by 20% when in PvP.
- ‘Phantom Assassin’ increases critical strike chance by 10%, instead of 35%.
- ‘Shadowstrike’ deals 10% less damage when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- ‘Eviscerate’ damage has been reduced by 15% when in engaged in combat with enemy players.
It is important to note that these changes on the whole affect only PvP scenarios. The damage nerfs should not affect raids or mythic+.