August 17 Hotfixes. Battle for Azeroth.
There have been a few changes implemented, including how conquest is awarded during PvP and the requirements for mythic armor. There are sure to be many hotfixes over the next month. Find the official post here.
The level required to activate the outer ring of Azerite armor obtained from mythic dungeons and world quests has been lowered considerably.
Deathbolt will now correctly deal increased damage if cast immediately after casting Unstable Affliction.
Creatures and NPCs:
It is easier to loot Slickspill now.
Multiple enemies no longer affect ‘Bygone Bee’ Alamanc‘s cooldown as much.
There are a handful of changes to PvP with this batch of patches.
- Sources of Conquest such as the World PvP Call to Arms quests, PvP Island Expeditions, Skirmish, and Battleground queues will award Honor until Battle for Azeroth: Arena Season 1 starts.
- Players possessing Conquest will see the currency converted to Honor once they log in.
- Miniaturized Plasma Shield and Personal Space Amplifier engineering belt enchants can no longer be used in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
- Fierce Gladiator is achievable for those earning the Fierce Gladiator: Legion Season 5 achievement.
- The War Mode Air Supply Drops in Tiragarde Sound should no longer fall in unreachable locations.
- Incendiary Brew now adheres to line of sight restrictions.
- Double Barrel will no longer stun targets multiple times per Keg Smash cast.”
Pandaria banquets now award skill points as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused the miners to not respawn as intended for “A Shot at the Dark Iron”.
- Fixed a bug where missions required to unlock hubs on the other continent were expiring quickly.
- Riding Macaw is no longer unfriendly to Horde for the world quest “Swab This!”.
- Hexlord Raal is now reliably present to offer “Pa’ku, Master of Winds”.
- “The Lord Admiral’s Lament” and “Bloodied Sentinel’s Glaive” -Turn these into Kayla Mills
Flight Paths show properly on the map.
Hotfix date: August 18th, 2018.