The Latest Hotfixes
In the latest round of Hotfixes, Feral Druids have received a buff to their AOE potential, a number of quests have been fixed, and PvP against low-levels has been made easier.
- Alliance players can use all treasure chests for the Treasures of Vol’dun achievement
- Azerite traits have fluidity between specs, allowing players to use traits within other specializations.
- The Demon Hunter Talent, Momentum, will increased the damage effect of Trail of Ruin, as intended.
- Feral Druid has received extensive buffs.
- Brutal Slash damage increased by 20%.
- Swipe Damage increased by 15%.
- Thrash damage increased by 15%.
- Berserk will not be removed when shapeshifting in and out of forms. Also, Berserk will put you into Cat Form.
- Marksmanship Hunter’s Aimed Shot will no longer deal the 50% increased first attack damage on their second Aimed Shot when using Double Tap. This is bad news for gankers.
- All Polymorph variants should now have the same duration
- Fist of Justice now reduces the cooldown of Hammer of Justice if holy power is used on Inquisition.
- Demonology Warlock will now see their Wild Imps always cast five Fel Firebolts before despawning. Additionally, Summon Vilefiend correctly summons a demon of the same level as the Warlock.
- The Brue in Stormsong Valley has reduced health.
- The Tortollan Seekers at Scaletrader Post will now provide mail to Alliance players in Zuldazar.
- Fizzie Sparkwhistle cannot be attacked
- In Temple of Sethraliss, Knot of Snakes will despawn when the Merektha fight ends.
- The staging timer should correctly appear for all players. Moreover, the staging timer is now 45 seconds.
- The issue causing the enemy AI team to spawn too quickly is fixed
- The item level increase for Heart of Azeroth upon reaching a new reputation rank was bugged. Players who did not receive an item level increase can take off and re-equip the item.
- The Creepy Crate will not consume itself after being summoned.
- Toxic Wasteling will be able to move after being summoned
- Players will receive a message directing them to purchase Greatwing Macaw and Mechanical Prairie Dog, after completing the associated quests.
- Lower-level players should now be easier to kill by higher level players.
- Horde and Alliance Bounty bags will grant 100 honor, as intended.
- The ‘Call to Arm’s world PvP quests are shareable. You are no longer required to loot an air supply drop to complete.
Quests and World:
- Genn Greymane will not disappear on “Proudmoore’s Parley.”
- Brother Pike will not disappear on “Ritual Effects” and “The Strength of the Storm.”
- Your name will not be Akunda after finishing the temple quest line.
- Scout Mckellis will be at the turn-in for “Powder to the People” and “One Man Against the Horde.”
- Horde players have to unlock world quests in order to begin the Forgotten Cove quest line.
- Gloom Hollow provides Horde Players with rest while in War Mode.
- All players can complete “Umbra’rix.”
- There is a correct number of enemies for the “Azerite Empowerment” quest.